What is the Plasma Pen?
Plasma Pen is the world’s most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, and sagging, dull skin. The Plasma Pen is an FDA approved, CE approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate production of collagen in the skin.
Plasma Pen vs. Cosmetic Surgery
- No injectable anesthetic required
- No scalpel, no cutting and no ablation of the skin
- No stitches and no scars
- Very low risk procedure with minimal side effects
- Short downtime
- No thinning of the skin and more uniform that ablative resurfacing using lasers
- No asymmetries and no risks of any overcorrection
- Cost effective
- Long lasting results – usually around 2-3 years and can be permanent
What areas of the body can be treated with Plasma Pen?
Fibroblasting produces excellent results for any area of the body, particularly the face and neck regions.
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl / jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods