Cosmetic Surgery: Focused on Enhancing Appearance
The procedures, techniques, and principles of cosmetic surgery are entirely focused on enhancing a patient’s appearance and confidence. Improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion are key goals. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on all areas of the head, neck, and body. Because the treated areas function properly, cosmetic surgery is elective. Cosmetic surgery is practiced by doctors from a variety of medical fields, including plastic surgeons.
The scope of cosmetic surgery procedures includes:
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction, Inverted Nipple Repair, Male Breast Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement, Brow Lift, Ear Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, Face Lift, Lip Augmentation
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment, Arm Lift, Buttock Implants, Gastric Bypass, Labiaplasty
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Botox®, Filler Treatments
Healthy individuals with a positive outlook and realistic expectations are appropriate candidates for cosmetic procedures.